Covering all aspects of the syllabus, Crash Course offers students a fast way to recap on what they need to know to get through the exams with ease. Styled in an easy-to-follow, readily accessible format, each book is prepared by senior medical students or junior doctors - under faculty supervision - to give them the correct level of information perfectly tailored to current curricula requirements. The series now includes improved pedagogic features and a fully revised self-assessment section, updated to meet current examination needs.
- Provides the exam syllabus in one place! Written by senior medical students or junior doctors ? authors who really understand today?s exam situation!
- Senior Faculty Advisors ensure complete accuracy of the text.
- Full artwork programme, improved ?Hints and Tips? boxes, and ?Communication? boxes help you remember the key points.
- Self-Assessment section ? fully updated to reflect new curriculum requirements ? helps you maximise your grade.
- Solid, accurate, user-friendly coverage provides enough detail even for those aiming at distinction!
- Fully updated self-assessment section ? ideal for current examination practice!
- Includes useful ?Learning Objectives? at the start of each chapter.
- Pharmacological and disease management information updated in line with current best practice guidelines.
- Includes recent research findings.
- Discusses key aspects of patient communication ? presented in easy ?Communication? boxes.
- Fully updated to include feedback from hundreds of students!
- Welcome to Crash Course ? the revision aid to get you the results you need!
- Crash Course is a complete revision guide designed specifically to save you time by providing everything you could be asked in the exam in one place!
- Each book in the series has been specially written either by senior medical students or junior doctors ? carefully supervised by faculty advisors ? to ensure that it exactly matches your needs by having been prepared by someone who has just been in the exam situation!
- Fully updated with improved layout, the first part of this volume guides you through the process of effective history taking for all the common clinical presentations ? including the disciplines of paediatrics and psychiatry ? while the second part of the volume addresses clinical examination in all the major specialties. A final section completes the picture by addressing note taking and further investigations. Additional new features include ?Learning Objectives? at the start of each chapter, improved ?Hints and Tips? boxes, ?Communication? boxes and a completely revised self-assessment section tailored to current exam needs.
- Crash Course ? an easier way to get through the exam!